International talent doesn’t always have to be sought from far away. Our recruitment coordinators search and present candidates according to your needs. Just contact one of our coordinators and we will find the best options for you. You can find our contact details below. In addition, we organise recruitment events and provide financial support for your recruitment.
Our recruitment services are free of charge and they cover:
• Candidate introductions and searches to help you find the experts you need
• Financial support to help you hire workers
• Counselling on filling in contracts and applications related to employment
• Recruitment events
• Information concerning job seekers and the labour market situation in various fields
• Workplace videos to support recruitment
You can find more information about the City of Tampere recruitment services at Recruitment Services | www.tampere.fi.
Recruitment Platforms Online
- Talent CV Gallery is a free recruitment site that brings together employers in the Tampere City Region and international professionals residing in Finland. You can look for your next employee from the Talent CV Gallery and place your job advert there. All talents are highly educated and experienced in their own field of expertise.
- Job Market Finland provides information to support you as an employer. Log in and browse applicants or create a job advertisement to get suggestions for the most suitable applicants.
Recruiting International Talent from Educational Institutions
Student cooperation is an excellent way to find new talents for your company or organisation. You can reach students through our partners Tampere University, Tampere University of Applied Sciences, and Tampere Vocational College Tredu.
- The Tampere Vocational College Tredu provides services for employers to recruit students. For example, training a new employee is a good solution. There are several options for recruiting an employee through training. In Tredu’s Tiitus service, you can advertise job opportunities for Tredu students. Find out more in Finnish at Apua rekrytointiin – Tredu.
- The Career Services at Tampere University and Tampere University of Applied Sciences can help your organisation in connecting with their students and finding the best forms of student cooperation. You can advertise your vacancies and internships in universities’ JobTeasear service. Find out more on Student collaboration and career services | Tampere universities.
Recruitment Events in Tampere
Job Fair Tampere event is free of charge, and open to all companies based in the Tampere region (Pirkanmaa), regardless of the industry or the size of the organisation. It is an excellent opportunity for the employer to get to know the talents in the area and find new employees. In the Job Fair Tampere, you can advertise especially those open jobs that do not require excellent Finnish language skills. The official event language is English.
Pulla Perjantai is a networking event between a company and the participants to get to know the company’s business, hiring process, and working culture. For a company, it is a great opportunity to find and meet hidden talents in the area and improve your employer image. We organise Pulla Perjantai once a month. Contact us to become one of the Pulla Perjantai companies! Check out the upcoming Pulla Perjantai events at News and Events – International House Tampere.
Yrityspäivät job fair is Finland’s largest networking and recruitment event for university students. Every year over a hundred companies attend the event to find motivated students.
Gateway to Working Life (Portti Työelämään) is a recruiting event for TAMK students where local and national organizations come to TAMK to meet their future talents.